Saturday, October 7, 2017

PP364 Challenge Winners

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 

And now for our Headliner:


Marianne






I thought Marianne’s card captured the essence of the challenge so perfectly. The richly layered bouquet of leaves in tradition autumn colors is framed nicely by the oval, and the texture of the twine bow is the perfect finishing touch. I also love all the different and interesting shapes of the leaves; I just can’t stop looking at them! Congrats Marianne, you are my headliner this week!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a seasonal Colour Challenge from Joanne!





4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all! Such pretty cards! Thank you Claire for featuring my card! I'm honored and tickled pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting my card, Jaydee! You put a smile on my face this morning. Congrats to all. The Headliner card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards ladies. Thanks, Nance, for choosing my card this week. It was fun to create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations everyone! Fabulous cards! Thank you Laurie for choosing my card this week :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!