Saturday, April 14, 2018

PP388 Challenge Winners

Happy Saturday, everyone! LeAnne here; thank you so much for playing with my purple theme this week!  I found out that purple hues are challenging for many crafters, but you really got creative and made your projects shine!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.




And now for our Headliner:


Su Mohr


Su's beautiful card is simple, beautifully-colored, and has a touch of spunk with that cute little sentiment!  The embossed background adds a lot of texture and the use of the new circle stamps is just a hint of what's to come in the new catalog!  Lots of interest and a great way to use the challenge colors!  Congrats, Su, for being my Headliner this week!


Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Come back tomorrow for a magical Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Sandy!




SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Wow! LeAnne, I’m so honored to be chosen as your headliner. Such a fun sight, seeing my card there first thing Saturday morning. Your challenges give me great inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for choosing my card Joanne. It`s so amazuing. Congrats to the other ladies.
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the Headliner and Cuts Above...so honored to be among them! Thank you, Laurie, for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Su! Thanks for picking my card Claire! I love that Cross set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet surprise to see my card here! :) Elizabeth, thank you for choosing it as A Cut Above. Congratulations to all the other honorees, too - I'm in some talented company here!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!